Saturday, June 28, 2014

Favorite Phone Apps

 I know there are a lot of fun game apps, but I'd like to know some of your favorite apps that save you money, save you time, or make your life easier or better.

Some of mine are:

  • GasBuddy - save money on gas by finding the cheapest gas in the area
  • Kindle - read free books from Amazon
  • Holy Bible - lots of good reading plans and a ton of different versions of the Bible.  You can also select to listen to the Bible (You Version & Bible App for Kids
  • Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Joann's - coupons 
  • Yelp - good for finding restaurants or stores in the area
  • MapQuest - GPS
  • iTV - TV guide
  • iHeartRadio - I like to listen to the Dave Ramsey channel
  • Focus on the Family Daily - the daily broadcast.  Great to listen to while I exercise
  • Pandora - free radio
  • SleepMachine Lite - noise machine to help me block out noise & sleep
  • Netflix - watch my Netflix shows
  • Cardstore - stores my loyalty card numbers so I don't have to carry them around.
  • Shop Savvy - can scan barcodes to compare prices
  • Amazon Instant Video - watch Amazon shows with Prime
  • Echo - set up texts for prayer request reminders
Let me know your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment