I have recently bought my second one for this year. The first one was $12.50. The other one was less than $10. Both of them bought with deals through Ebates. The main reason for 2 this year is Buehler's has changed their coupons & you get 6 coupons for $5 off of $50. These coupons alone make it a money making purchase.
I finally had time to look through the book today. Obviously there is restaurants & travel. I found some other coupons I tore out so I don't forget.
- 15% off shoebuy - I had a deal on gift cert for that last week
- 50% any regular item at Smuckers
- $5 off at Nickles
- 3 Pat Catan coupons - including $5 off $25
- 15% off Lillian Vernon
- Free portrait plus 40% off Picture People
- $5 off $25 to Ace
- Various stores at the Lodi Outlet mall
- 3 week free Blockbuster by mail
- Free trial of Netflix
I encourage you to look through your books so you don't miss out on savings. I carry one in my trunk just in case we want a coupon at the last minute.