Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Money Saving Household Tips

Make your own Foaming Soap

I love my foaming soap dispensers.  I have 5 for hand soap, 1 for kids soap, 1 for kids shampoo, & 1 for dish soap.  I use old foaming soap dispensers, fill about 1 inch with soap, & slowly fill the rest with water.  I turn upside down & back slowly to mix it.  Don't shake it or it will get too foamy.  Saves money in the amount of soap you use.  I really like the dish soap one.  It makes cleaning just a dish or 2 very easy. 

Using all the product in tubes

I learned this cool trick at church to get the last of your cosmetics/lotions out of the tube.  Cut off the top of the tube.  Then you can reach into the product.  Slide the top back over the bottom to keep it from drying out.




No comments:

Post a Comment