Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Pure Flix Streaming


I'm doing a month free trial of Pure Flix right now.  I really like that it's full of family friendly movies and shows that we can all watch together.  I can watch it my Fire Stick, phone, tablet, computer, etc.

The price is increasing for new subscribers on May 1.  It's currently 7.99 a month.  If you are interested in trying it, now would be a good time to try.

I got this e-mail today -

Thank you for being a loyal PureFlix.com member.

Beginning this week, you may notice our advertising indicating a price increase for newcomers as of May 1st.
However, because we highly value your loyalty to PureFlix.comyour price will not change as you continue to enjoy the best in our Faith & Family videos.
In fact, today would be a great time to tell family and friends that they too should start a free trial and lock-in the current low price before the May 1st price increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment