Free Annual Pass to National Parks for Active Military
Overview of the Annual Pass for US Military and Their Dependents
- Available to US military members and the dependents of deployed military in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard, as well as most members of the US Reserves and National Guard. Proper military ID is required (CAC Card or DoD Form 1173).
- Obtained in person at Federal recreation sites that charge entrance or standard amenity fees.
- Covers entrance to Fish and Wildlife Service and National Park Service sites that charge Entrance Fees, and Standard Amenity Fees at Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Reclamation sites.
- Admits the pass owners and any accompanying passengers in a private non-commercial vehicle at per vehicle fee areas, or the pass owner and up to additional 3 adults at sites that charge per person.
Please contact a site directly if you have a question about pass acceptance and fees. The Forest Service, the National Park Service, Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management, and Bureau of Reclamation honor the Annual Pass at sites where Entrance or Standard Amenity Fee(s) are charged.
- Bureau of Land Management http://www.blm.gov
- Bureau of Reclamation http://www.usbr.gov
- Fish and Wildlife Service http://www.fws.gov
- USDA Forest Service http://www.fs.fed.us
- National Park Service http://www.nps.gov
US Army Corps of Engineers will not be issuing this pass, however they may honor it for free access at some sites. For more information contact your local US Army Corps of Engineers.