Before you pay - sign up for UP Rewards
· Using your Wellness card, you can earn dollars off a single item. You also earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. UP rewards print at the bottom of your receipt. These expire in 2 weeks so watch your dates. If you include your phone number, they can look up your number without the card.
Rite Aid offers many deals each month in the form of single check rebates (SCR). A list of the rebates for the current month can be found in the rebate directory at the front of the store.
Rite Aid store coupons, single check rebates, and manufacturer coupons can all be combined for great savings.
- weekly ads
- coupon booklets found in the store (released periodically)
- Video Values coupons (watch an advertisement video and print a Rite Aid coupon)
- tearpads frequently found in the cosmetics display area
1. Buy the rebate item at Rite Aid. Keep your receipt.
2. Create a SCR account at riteaid.com
3. Once logged into your SCR account, enter the receipt information. Within a day or two, the rebate will show whether it was accepted or not (as long as you buy the correct stuff, it will be accepted). I don’t use the item until I make sure the rebate shows up in case I need to return it.
4. Submit that month’s rebates at the end of the month. You can only “submit” your rebates one time each month. For example, if you hit the “submit” button on January 15, you cannot do any rebates that may come up for the rest of January. You will want to wait until the end of the month to submit.
5. Rite Aid will mail you one check that can be cashed at your bank or at Rite Aid for cash.
If I'm buying a lot of items that come with Up rewards I'll do it in multiple transactions so I don't end up with lots of rewards. If I do this, I go to the back of the line to be courteous to other customers.