Saturday, June 28, 2014

Favorite Websites for Deals & Online Shopping

As you look on my blog, you see a lot of links to different websites.  I use my blog as a way to get to my favorite sites easily.

Online Shopping Codes - I always check Coupon Cabin, Retail Me Not, and/or Brad's Deals before I shop online of current deals.  Another alternative is to search for the store name + “coupon” or “deals” i.e. kohls coupon


Facebook - sometimes if you "like" companies on facebook, you can get extra coupons.


Cashback Sites - I usually use ShopAtHome to shop on line to earn cashback.  I will check Ebates, but often Shop At Home is better.


Shopping - I obviously use Amazon & sometimes Ebay for shopping.  I also like 1 Sale A Day Flash sales.  I have gotten some beautiful jewelry with free shipping for great prices.


Restaurant/Travel Deals - We rarely go out to eat without a coupon.  I always Google the restaurant name, join their clubs, and/or check Facebook.  Groupon & Living Social are good places to find deals.  My favorite now is I Shop Stark (or Summit).  They have great 1/2 certificates & coupons for the area.  Sometimes they run better than 1/2 price deals.  I check it almost every day.


Daily Deals  - Include saleaday.com, gaggleofchicks.com, jasmere.com, etc.  These offer a different deal every day, mostly merchandise or gift certificates.  You can sometimes find some really good deals.


Disney Movie Program  -Even if you don’t buy Disney Movies, you can still join the club to earn free merchandise.  You can often find free codes to use.  I got a Cars watch without ever buying a single Disney movie.

Pampers Rewards - Here’s another reward program where you don’t have to buy Pampers items to earn free things, including Shutterfly gift certificates & magazines.  There are free codes at least 1-2 times a month.

Kellogg's - If you aren't currently signed up for Kellogg's Rewards, I'd encourage you to do it now.  I think I've gotten at least 2 free Shutterfly Books, 2 - $20 certificates to Shutterfly, & numerous free magnets.  I rarely buy Kellogg's products, but there are often free codes on blogs or Kellogg's Rewards Facebook page.

Coke Rewards - We don't think much pop at our house but you can find free codes on line.  You can also ask people to save their lids for you.  Occasionally they run promotions to get free things without any codes.

Inbox Dollars - earn money for filling out surveys

Bzz Agent - fill out surveys & get free products sent to you to try out.


Photos -

  • Snapfish – get 4x6 or 4x5.3 (doesn’t cut any of the picture off); only 1 coupon at a time; I like the quality of picture the best
  • Shutterfly – can do multiple coupons; gives an index sheet that can be used for other crafts, prints your title on the back, shipping is higher; lots of free 8x8 book codes – 20 pages, 7.99 shipping; often has free shipping with $30.
       Cyber Monday – I was totally amazed by all of the great deals available on-line the Monday after Thanksgiving.  I did the majority of my shopping that day.  I don’t like to battle the crowds on Black Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment